It seems that WordPress has snuck out one final upgrade before the end of the year, so I just threw it on. Especially since the security bug that it corrects is pretty… uhh, scary. I guess I should feel thankful that this blog generates practically zero traffic because I’m sure some autobot would have farked my site by now.
Anyway, Happy New Year! What am I going to do about resolutions? I can think of only five:
- Join a gym, go there often, get in shape, make all the women want me for my body
- Write more, get the media production thing going
- Convert all house computers to Macs
- Learn more Mac/Linux programming
- Go to more movies
…oh, a sixth one:
- Learn more media tech like Dreamweaver, Adobe CS3, etc.
I think those are all do-able, except maybe the gym.