It looks like I will become a representative for my agency on the Calconnect standards organization. They happen to be having a meeting at Oracle in Redwood Shores, CA the week prior to WWDC. With the wife’s permission, this means two weeks in the wide and crazy world of San Francisco.
I must admit I’m not a huge fan of the San Francisco scene. Sometimes I feel like I’m too old to really appreciate all the life and culture that goes on out there. But maybe have a day or two out there by myself with little to do can turn that around. We shall see.
It seems like I’m getting more traffic to this site, so I’m wondering – do any of you want to see any WWDC-related coverage here, or do you plan on relying on the big boys for that? If so, maybe I can find some of the little-known stuff to report on.
Let me know. Even if you don’t care
Related articles by Zemanta
- Apple likely to show off new iPhone June 8 (iphonebuzz.com)
- WWDC ’09 Details Posted (tuaw.com)
- Apple announces WWDC 2009 dates; iPhone, Snow Leopard countdowns begin (engadget.com)
- Apple’s 2009 WWDC Signals Countdown To Next-Gen iPhone (iphonesavior.com)
- WWDC rumors abound after Apple schedules conference (macworld.com)