Cross Site Tracking in Safari

I updated the pipeline that builds this site into Hugo 0.62.2 and all hell broke loose. Basically, the Hugo theme that I was using was ancient. I chose a new theme, but then discovered that it won't work in Safari if you have cross-site tracking disabled.

Therefore, if you see this site as a jumbled mess, please disable cross-site tracking and it will come up.

I'm not sure what it is about the code that makes Safari mad, but it seems this isn't the only site having that issue.

Also, just so you know… I am trying to get Adsense back into this thing. A long time ago I made about $100 from this site. I would love to make more money again to fund my lifestyle and travels, so it'll be nice if you'd help out.